As offered by WineMaker magazine:
Sacramento Home Winemakers members who remit their dues by March 1 will receive a full-year print subscription to WineMaker magazine. WineMaker also wants to make their new digital membership program available to you to add at 50% savings. Here’s how you can take advantage of our 2021 WineMaker Club Discount Subscription Program:
- Go to the WineMaker Digital Membership store webpage: https://winemakermag.com/product/digital-membership
- Click on “Add to Order”.
- At the top of the form click on the Coupon Code link and type “club21” in the coupon code box for your 50% club savings.
- Fill out the Billing and Shipping information on the form. You’ll see the 50% discount already applied after you’ve entered the coupon code from step 3.
- Click the box with your payment option you prefer: credit card or PayPal. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.). Fill in the payment information, check the terms and conditions box and finally click the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- That’s it! You’ve locked in 50% savings for the next year and you will also be given the chance in the future to renew for another year at the same 50% savings if you wish.
- You’ll receive an email about setting up your account giving you full access to the thousands of winemaking stories, recipes, and projects online.
Please note: If you signed up last year with the “club20” coupon code, you don’t need to do anything. Your WineMaker digital membership will automatically renew one year after your original order and you will save 50% again on your next year of full online access to digital winemaking content.
Any questions about the club discount subscription program? Please email us at: email@example.com.