SHW Membership Information
Thanks for your interest in becoming a part of SHW!
Your 2020 annual membership, valid from January – December, entitles you to:
- delivery of the SHW newsletter, The Grapevine to your fingertips;
- a year’s subscription (print version) to WineMaker Magazine (a $27 value) if renewing or joining by March 1;
- having your wines evaluated with recommendations by people in the know;
- participation in member-only activities including:
- SHW’s Jubilee wine competition;
- group buys for grapes, glass and barrels;
- oak cubes in small quantities;
- Beginning Winemakers mentored group crush;
- eligibility to rent SHW winemaking equipment: destemmer-crusher, basket press, and filter;
- wine testing and analysis by the Club’s chemist;
- select seminars and events;
- SHW’s Winemaker of the Year competition;
- email notification of Grapes for Sale and other wine making or wine-related items throughout the year;
- enjoying the Club’s special events at the membership rate;
- access to club members/mentors for wine making experience and expertise,
- monthly meetings, educational demonstrations, social events, friends, and lots of fun!
- Members also receive member discounts by showing your membership card (please request cards from membership chairs):
2020 SHW Membership Form– to join, remit membership form with dues to SHW Treasurer Wreatha Duverney, 10725 Sunrise Ridge Circle, Auburn CA 95603. The mailing address is also on the bottom of the membership form or bring form and dues to the next SHW meeting.
Student Membership: UC Davis students enrolled in the Viticulture and Enology program can become a SHW Member for an annual fee of $10.
Questions about membership? Contact the Membership Co-Chairs at email@example.com or Gin Yang at 916 217-0294 and Christa Ring at 916 798-5982.
SHW’s winemaking manual can be found here: