Your membership entitles you to:
- access to monthly meetings, workshops, field trips, virtual sessions, wine making and vineyard mentors, and social events
- participation in members-only activities including:
- SHW’s Jubilee wine competition and picnic – awards ceremony
- Winemaker of the Year competition
- group buys for grapes, glass, barrel, oak cubes, corks, etc.
- new winemakers crush
- workshops and seminars – sensory, Winemaking 201, cider making, fruit wine making
- wine testing and analysis by Club’s chemist
- rent Club equipment: destemmer-crusher, press, scale
- email notification of blog updates including grapes and wine making equipment for sale;
- attend special events at member pricing
- year’s print subscription (6 issues) to WineMaker magazine, a $29.99 value, if joining by March 1. See below for discount on digital subscription.
- Lodi Wine Labs – 10% off retail; 10 common chemistry panels for $150 (punch card); 5% off other lab analysis
- WineMaker magazine digital subscription – 50% off regular rate
- Unified Wine and Grape Symposium 2-day Trade Show only passes
Questions about membership? Contact the Club’s co-membership chairs at email@example.com.