Another party?! Yes! SHW’s Holiday Party is already in the planning stages. We’ve secured a caterer for the dinner, reserved the Turn Verein for December 13, and Fundraising Coordinator Heather Rodgers is looking forward to receiving your donations.
The Holiday Party’s silent auction and raffle is the Club’s largest fundraiser and proceeds help keep the Club’s finances healthy. Your participation both in giving and bidding is appreciated.
What types of items could you donate?
- Wine and food, of course! Bottles of wine, gift certificates to restaurants and wineries, food and wine baskets, culinary lessons to make dumplings, fermented foods, pho, “10 Unforgettable Ways to Cook Kale”, nacatamales, sausages, dinners, picnics, themed food baskets, edible goodies, and fruit.
- Good times! A weekend away at your second home or cabin or beach house, tickets to shows, sporting events, a round of golf, garden tours, art walks, dinners, concerts, or movies. Share your fave fly fishing spot, or give bar tending lessons.
- Make life easier! Donate a few hours to doggy-sit, dig trenches, prune vines, fix things, set up a new phone, hand pollinate flowers, map out an adventure.
- Eye Candy! Creative items that you’ve made from your old barrels and used corks, home and winery decor, ornaments, purses, jewelry, and cute clothes for furballs.
- Don’t forget the wine making stuff! Wine grapes, wine making items, new cased bottles, wine books, and gift certificates to wine supply stores.
Pleae contact Fundraiser Coordinator Heather Rodgers at email@example.com with your ideas and donation.
Holiday Party Coordinators Kevin and Kristin Lemay plan to share details on the Holiday Party Dinner coming soon.