The Jubilee is one of the Club’s biggest events of the year and it’s coming up soon!
- Jubilee Wine Competition – entries have closed and over 150 wines have been submitted into competition. Judging is on Saturday, June 3 in Sacramento.
- Jubilee Wine Label Competition – entries have also closed for entries. Judging is on Sunday, June 4 at the Picnic and Awards Party.
- Jubilee Picnic and Awards Party – spend June 4 afternoon or longer in Loomis at the winery home of Judy Pinegar celebrating Club winemakers with wine, food, and fun!
- Taste the wines entered into the Jubilee competition
- Find out who took the Best of Show top honor and will be taking home the $200 cash prize
- Nosh on smoked meats and potluck dishes
- Vote on your favorite wine labels to help determine the Wine Label Contest winner
Make your reservations here by this Friday, May 26. Families and guests of members are welcome. Details can also be found at the reservations link.
Judy is seeking volunteers to help with tidying up and set-up before the June 4 picnic and to help clean-up post picnic. Contact Judy at 916 224-6742 to decide on how you can best help.